Website Sagesa Healthcare
Nursing Roles for Newly Qualified Nurses in Ireland
Sagesa Healthcare has joined with Irelands leading Nursing Home Groups to Provide the ideal employment opportunity for a Nurses first career abroad.
Staff Nurse – Nursing Home
We are currently seeking Newly Qualified Nurses to join the teams at Ireland´s leading Nursing Homes. We have opportunities across the country including positions in Dublin Galway and Cork
- Ensure compliance with HIQA standards and regulations (Health Information and Quality Authority)
- Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents relatives and visitors
- Manage the daily care of the residents including their personal needs nutrition and medication administration
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times for residents and staff
- Salary from €35 000- €42 000 per annum.
- 20 days paid holiday + 9 days public holiday
- Support from Sagesa Healthcare throughout the entire process including assistance with flights and accommodation
- Permanent full-time contract (min.12month)
- On-going professional training paid for by your employer
- Nursing Qualification
- NMBI registration
- General Interest in Elderly Care
- Excellent Clinical Leadership and Communication skills
Interested candidates are instructed to send an email with a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on +34 622 600 234
Sagesa Healthcare does not charge candidates for any of the services we provide
To apply for this job please visit recruitcrm.io.