Website Sagesa Healthcare
Long Term Healthcare Assistant Opportunities in Ireland
Sagesa Healthcare is working with Ireland’s largest hospital groups and nursing home facilities to offer long term work opportunities in Ireland. We are looking for qualified Healthcare Assistants who want to relocate to Ireland and provide essential nursing home health services in the local community at a generous salary.
We have Healthcare Assistant (HCA) positions in care homes all over Ireland including Dublin Galway y Cork.
- Assist with hygiene and ambulation of patient
- Follow HIQA (Health Information and Quality Authority) protocol
- Emotional support to residents and their families
- Ongoing courses and training
- €11-€12 per hour
- 36/39 hours a week
- Paid annual leave
- Valid Healthcare Assistant qualification
- B1 English
- Ability to work unrestricted in the EU
Previous experience in a care home facility would be preferable.
Sagesa Spanish Healthcare Recruitment and our client will assist the candidate with their application including English level certification interview preparation relocation assistance and applications for EURES grants.
To apply for this job please visit recruitcrm.io.